Monday, August 31, 2026

A Few of My Favorite Things

 



1. Chai
I am not a coffee drinker, I find it gross really. So when I found my love for chai my life forever changed.
2. Postcards
While I do love digital media, I find a lot of passion within me for keeping snail mail in rotation. It brightens up someones mailbox in a pile of bills, shows you care, and makes you think about what you are writing to someone.
3. Tattoos/Full House
I currently have five tattoos. I love having art on my skin from a talented artist that also contains some of my favorite things that I can talk about when people ask me about them. I decided to share this one, because it showcases my love for the show Full House. Its been with me since kindergarten and my life mirrors the show alot. Ive learned so many life lessons through the show, and its become my comfort. This tattoo, in reference to the shows theme song, helps me remember that everywhere I look, new places or old, I can find new people, adventures, and more.
4. Promise Ring
My boyfriend and I are high school sweethearts. This year is our fourth year together, and he gave me this ring on our second anniversary. It means a lot to me.
5. Pink notebook and Pen
To-Do lists, reminders, homework, sketches, and more get thrown into these pages. Every school year I pick out a SMALL (this is important so it can fit everywhere) notebook for my scribbles. Along with its matching pen.
6. Stamps
Since endulging into postcards, Ive recently found a love for collecting stamps. Just something else to include on a letter or postcard that can make someone smile. My favorites at the moment are these beach stamps (shown) as well as the newest barbie collection.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 1 – Design Foundations Ink & Paper Transformation

  Final Piece In my Ink and Paper Transformation piece, I decided to focus on the theme of drug addiction. I included a brain, a pill bottle...